[cdt-dev] Is Issue with getGDBProcess() method of MIProcessAdapter class in CDT 6.0.1 resolved in CDT 6.0.2

Hi everybody,

Is this bug resolved in CDT 6.0.2. When I looked at the fixes list for CDT
6.0.2, I couldn't find any bug related to this problem being resolved.

Or was it resolved without creating any bugzilla entry as I couldn't find
it even in the list of NEW/ASSIGNED bugs list.

Thanks & Regards,
Nayna Jain

----- Forwarded by Nayna Jain/India/IBM on 12/15/2009 08:55 PM -----

             "Christian W.
             Damus"
             <cdamus@xxxxxxx>                                           To
             Sent by:                  "CDT General developers list."
             cdt-dev-bounces@e         <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             12/15/2009 07:22          Re: [cdt-dev] Issue with
             PM                        getGDBProcess() method of
                                       MIProcessAdapter class in CDT 6.0.1

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hi, Nayna,

You should take an integration build from the 6.0.2 stream.  The problem
that you see in the 6.0.1 release was fixed mere days after the release was
published.

The change in 6.0.1 was attempting to resolve a problem in which valuable
early output from gdb was being discarded, but unfortunately it performs
slowly on Linux as you have observed.  The 6.0.2 stream has a different fix
based on the original design.

HTH,

Christian