Re: [cdt-dev] Debugging with Mac (was: About default debuggers, etc)

That is AWESOME news!! Can't wait to give it a try.

I'll second the BIG thanks to Marc-Andre.
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio