Fw: [cdt-dev] LR parser and LPG version

Sending for Bob (for some reason, the CDT mailing list is reject his posts... yes he is subscribed)

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511
----- Forwarded by Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM on 03/03/2010 03:47 PM -----

"Robert M. Fuhrer" <rfuhrer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

03/03/2010 03:45 PM

Re: [cdt-dev] LR parser and LPG version

      Hi,

      I was just wondering if there are any instructions for using the LR
      parser, for example where do I get net.sourceforge.lpg.lpgjavaruntime?
      I downloaded the org.eclipse.cdt.core.lrparser plugins from CVS and
      the LPG distribution zip, as well as some code from
      lpg.cvs.sourceforge.net but I'm a bit lost as I can't find a bundle
      called net.sourceforge.lpg.lpgjavaruntime.

      Thanks,
      Mike

In case it's relevant to you, for LPG, any project/bundle ID of the form "net.sourceforge.lpg.*" is *extremely* old. The ID of the latest runtime bundle is "lpg.runtime.java".

The current v2.0.17 runtime is available in Orbit, and everything, including the generator, is on:

- the LPG file downloads area: http://sourceforge.net/projects/lpg/files/
- the LPG update site: http://lpg.sourceforge.net/updates
- CVS repository on SourceForge: :pserver:lpg.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/lpg

The update site has two features:

- lpg.generator: the generator + the grammar template files
- lpg.runtime.java: the runtime

--
Cheers,
- Bob