[cdt-dev] Commit rights for Alain Magloire have been expired

tools.cdt Committers,
Doug Schaefer has expired the commit rights for Alain Magloire (amagloire).
 The reason for this change is:

We haven't heard from Alain in too long and I need to clean up the list.
Thanks to Alain for his immense contributions and giving the CDT community
a great start.

I am promoting him to Committer Emeritus, the Hall of Fame for committers
in recognition of his great work.

Of course, if he decides to restart his contributions, we'd be happy to
reinstate him :).

To honor Alain Magloire's contributions to the project, Doug Schaefer has
nominated Alain Magloire for Committer Emeritus status.

Back to the top