Re: [cdt-dev] MinGW gdb

In order for CDI to really be deprecated DSF needs to reach feature parity.
We outlined these issues at our last face-to-face meeting:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/summitfall2008/Debug_Session

But there is still some work left to be done in DSF. We'll be working on
some of these for CDT 7.0 as we need our DSF-EDC based debugger to have the
same features as our current CDI based debugger.

- Ken