Re: [cdt-dev] EDC now in build

Thanks, it works now with -gdwarf-2 on Windows XP. I didn't need to have a c:\symbian directory. I'm not sure what's wrong on Windows 7, though.

Marc-Andre

On 10-02-02 7:46 PM, John Cortell wrote:
BTW, the dwarf2 issue would not manifest itself as the problem you described. I mentioned it because it was an additional thing I got snagged on when I started working with EDC.

John