From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chuong, Patrick
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 8:27 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Inserting Breakpoint Marker into DSF Disassembly View

Hi,

I am trying to insert a custom breakpoint marker into the DSF disassembly view. I have created my own annotation model and attach it to the disassembly part, but I am not able to figure out the marker position from an address or a source location. There are few helper methods in the DisassemblyDocument that return the position, and I am wondering whether it is possible to make the DisassemblyDocument public or perhaps have the helper methods in another public utility class. If this is not the right thing to do, can some one suggest how to insert marker into the DSF disassembly view?

Thanks,

Patrick

Back to the top