Re: [cdt-dev] Support for Altivec Vector types in the CDT parser?

Yes, I need to update the documentation on the UPC and XLC parsers. I did write some decent documentation some time ago but now its horribly out of date.

Thanks for helping with the altivec support.

Mike Kucera
Software Developer
Eclipse CDT/PTP
IBM Toronto
mkucera@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for George Russell ---01/08/2010 11:40:59 AM---Aha, the parser found in org.eclipse.cdt.core.lrparser.xlcGeorge Russell ---01/08/2010 11:40:59 AM---Aha, the parser found in org.eclipse.cdt.core.lrparser.xlc

George Russell <george@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

01/08/2010 11:40 AM

Re: [cdt-dev] Support for Altivec Vector types in the CDT parser?

Aha, the parser found in org.eclipse.cdt.core.lrparser.xlc

Just as a note, its deeply non-obvious (to me at least!) that CDT has
more than 1 C++ parser from reading the wiki pages at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/cdt-core ,
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/designs and
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/NewIn60, http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT
and
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Getting_started_with_CDT_development

I have already been working on extending the default CDT parser; I'll
see if I get it to accept __vector and __pixel.

Thanks,
George