Re: [cdt-dev] Support for Altivec Vector types in the CDT parser?

I am referring to a parser we made for CDT that supports the same syntax as the XL C/C++ compiler. It builds the AST, etc.

===========================
Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Inactive hide details for George Russell ---01/08/2010 10:06:40 AM---Hi, I assume the XL C/C++ parser is part of the XLC compilGeorge Russell ---01/08/2010 10:06:40 AM---Hi, I assume the XL C/C++ parser is part of the XLC compiler, and not the

George Russell <george@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

01/08/2010 10:06 AM

Re: [cdt-dev] Support for Altivec Vector types in the CDT parser?

Sent by:

cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I assume the XL C/C++ parser is part of the XLC compiler, and not the
CDT itself? I am looking for support, for example, for the outline view
of the CDT to distinguish the declarations

vector float f;
and
float f;

and so would need the parser of the CDT to build the appropriate AST etc.

Cheers,
George