Re: [cdt-dev] 6.1.0 weekly build and JUnit tests

Hi,
I have reached the goal of 100% passing tests in managedbuilder suite in nightly build. I appreciate you guys noticing this work although I would've appreciated help even more.

Also, in the process I fixed half a dozen regressions, patched test framework and fixed some of the broken tests. James helped with some of those too.

Lets keep it clean from now on.

Thanks,
Andrew