Re: [cdt-dev] Adding new MI commands to the gdb/mi interface for integration with CDT

Hi,

I have been able to interface gdb with CDT using CDI. Now I want to add a new MI command corresponding to the new CLI command I have added. Then I can use this in Eclipse. But I cannot find any documentation for adding new commands to the gdb/mi interface.

Thanks,
Rohit