Re: [cdt-dev] Code completion does not propose class members declaredbelow cursor (bug 103857)

There is a page on the CDT wiki that explains the parsers, there is a section on content assist that describes the use of those tokens:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/designs/Overview_of_Parsing

Mike Kucera
Software Developer
IBM Toronto
mkucera@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for Doug Schaefer ---10/12/2009 11:55:52 AM---As for the strategy, Basically we bail out at the curse sinDoug Schaefer ---10/12/2009 11:55:52 AM---As for the strategy, Basically we bail out at the curse since it's very likely what comes after it will be difficult to parse a

Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx>

10/12/2009 11:55 AM

Re: [cdt-dev] Code completion does not propose class members declaredbelow cursor (bug 103857)

As for the strategy, Basically we bail out at the curse since it's very likely what comes after it will be difficult to parse and at base have lots of error recovery. Mind you we didn't try it, so maybe it's not as bad as we feared. If you want to complete things declared after the cursor, I assume you'd need to try that.