Re: [cdt-dev] Re: Setting project description confusion

Vladimir Prus wrote:
On Friday 18 September 2009 Jesper Eskilson wrote:

Vladimir Prus wrote:

EMF model? I never used those, but I'm suspicious that yet another metatool
will help to fix the core problem, which is contrived and undocumented model.
(Just like ability to describe toolchain in xml does not fix obscurities in
the actual tool model)
Ah, here's the misconception again that describing the toolchain in XML is a _good_ thing. I see it as a limitation that you have to. ;-)

Where exactly do I say that XML toolchain description is a good thing?
I certainly meant to say quite the opposite.

"ability" implies that it is a good thing to be able to do it.

--
/Jesper

Back to the top