Re: [cdt-dev] Browsing the code on the web!

Ah, and if I get my Web-IDE working, then you'll be able to edit your code, build, debug and check it in too :).

Actually, thanks Marc for this. I was wondering if this was a real usecase, and you just proved it is.

Cheers,
Doug.

BTW, follow along at http://github.com/dschaefer/w-ide