I want to compile CDT for windows, so the questions I have:
1) Where can I get eclipse-SDK-3.5RC4-linux-gtk-ppc.tar.gz? I found several achives names eclipse-SDK-3.5RC4XXX but nether is linux-gtk-ppc.tar.gz. What about mylyn-3.2.0.I20090520-2300-e3.4.zip and RSE-SDK-3.1RC3.zip from lines 17-19 of build.xml?
2) If I want to compile CDT for windows should I take eclipse-SDK-3.5RC4-linux-gtk-ppc.tar.gz or soemthing else?
3) If I want to compile CDT for windows which arguments should be passed instead of ws gtk -arch ppc -os linux -application org.eclipse.ant.core.antRunner $* in build.sh in line:
java $CDT_BUILD_VMARGS -jar tools/org.eclipse.releng.basebuilder/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.jar \
-ws gtk -arch ppc -os linux -application org.eclipse.ant.core.antRunner $*
4) How to run Junit tests: as Junit or as Junit plugin?
5) I can't see the connection between the org.eclipse.cdt\all\org.eclipse.cdt.releng\lrparser and the org.eclipse.cdt\lrparser\grammar\build.xml in case I want to change grammar. Maybe I'm missing something?