[cdt-dev] automation of policy violations in bugzilla

Does anybody know how to automate policy enforcement in bugzilla? (Such as iplog flag should be set on contributor patch if pr is fixed kind of)
Poor Doug setting iplog flags for a week now...
If we can have a script that runs overnight and send us report of violations it would be a lot better for next time around
(assuming we cleaned it up now it would very small number of items) and responsible
persons would fix that themselves...

Back to the top