From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 2:50 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] CDT Monthly Call

Hey gang,

Just a reminder that the June CDT call is tomorrow, Tues, June 2 at 11
a.m. EDT. Call info is on the wiki.

Hear you then,
Doug.

BTW, I've switched my Eclipse mails to gmail so I can't send an Outlook
invite.

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.

Back to the top