Re: [cdt-dev] Migrating DSF-plugins to CDT 6.x

Pawel Piech wrote:
By compatibility with CDT 5.x, do you mean that you would like to use DSF plugins from CDT 6 and other plugins from CDT 5? If so, then no I don't think that's possible because the DSF plugins in CDT 6 require some new API in other CDT plugins which were added in CDT 6.

No, I was referring to the move from CDT 5.x + DSF 1.x to CDT 6 (not sure of the DSF version) and if it is possible for us to do that without having to make backwards incompatible changes to *our* plugins (such as referring to new package/plugin names).

--
/Jesper

Back to the top