RE: [cdt-dev] Getting reference to an overriding method

Thanks, Markus, for the tips. I don't think it is possible to effectively do that after a few experiments. BTW, I think the method ClassTypeHelper.findOverriders() is a bit flawed. It always returns a zero-length array even if there are overriding methods for a base method.

Is it because of this that the Rename Refactoring of CDT is not capable of renaming a derived (or virtual) method from a base (or derived) counterpart? It gives a warning instead...

Viet

Back to the top