From: Nayna Jain/India/IBM@IBMIN
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 09/04/09 03:06 PM
Subject: [cdt-dev] How to identify whether ICPPMethod isFriend()

Hi all,

Using functiondDeclarator.getName().resolveBinding() , I could get get that
it is of type ICPPMethod

But now I want to find out whether it is a friend  function or not, how do
I do it ?

There are two classes IFunction which has method isFriend() . But
ICPPMethod is not inherited from it and it doesn't have any such method

Thanks in advance,
Nayna Jain