Re: [cdt-dev] RE: Changing the project types

Hi Elena,
Thanks for your reply.

My requirement is like this,

In my project I am having the following structure.

Project-Name
            ---src
                  ---app
                        ---application1
                                       --- *.c
                                       --- *.h
                                       Makefile
                        ---application2
                                       --- *.c
                                       --- *.h
                                       Makefile
                        ---Makefile

                  ---config
                        --- *.c
                        --- *.h

Right now this is simple project so I am using my own build support. While doing the build, I am running the top level Makefile(app/Makefile) that will create binary for each application. but all the binaries will be created outside this project(somewhere in the file system).

Now I am planning to convert my project as a CDT project mainly for using eclipse debugger suport.

after converting my simple project as a CDT project,
1) Is there a way to run my Makefile using the CDT build menu?
2) Can I use the CDT debugging support for my generated binaries which is outside this project?

or

Is any other way for using CDT debugger support without changing my project nature or files(src) structure?

Please help me on this.

Thanks,
Raj