[cdt-dev] Patching and Deploying Modifications

Hi All,
I have made one or two patches to the CDT that I would like to roll out into our organization for testing before letting them loose on everybody else. I am interested in the patch and build process. So far I have downloaded the the CDT and set it up as a "binary plugin" into the eclipse environment. Is there a way to script/automate this? I would like to be able to grab a fresh the CVS tree, apply my patches and and build the plug-in, without going through the Eclipse IDE.
Thanks.
Matt

Back to the top