Re: [cdt-dev] Problems with setting options in a MBSCustomPage

I have just tried:

ManagedBuildManager.getBuildInfo(projectHandle).setDirty(true) ;
ManagedBuildManager.saveBuildInfo(projectHandle, true);

But it makes no difference :-(

Chris Recoskie wrote:
IOption.setValue() is supposed to set the dirty state on the option (although the javadoc doesn't state it... it should).

I'm not sure if it's rippling the dirty state up the parent/child hierarchy though. You may have to do IManagedBuildInfo.setDirty(true) explicitly after you make your changes.

===========================
Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto
Inactive hide details for Subs <dmsubs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Subs <dmsubs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                        *Subs <dmsubs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>*
                        Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

                        03/11/2009 01:36 PM
                        Please respond to

cc

Subject

Re: [cdt-dev] Problems with setting options in a MBSCustomPage

Chris,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Is there any way I can make the build info dirty (apart from setting the
options)?

I am setting the options like this (for a string value):
setOption = ManagedBuildManager.setOption(config, optionHolder,
            option, ((String) newValue));

Any suggestions as to where I can look to try and track this down a bit
further?

Thanks,

Subs