RE: [cdt-dev] Re: Bug Dependency Calculator

It's OK to be disappointed. I just want to be clear that is not a CDT
support mailing list. All contributions here are on a volunteer basis
and there's not enough people involved to answer all questions. And the
area you mention, managed build, is one particular area that is almost
completely unstaffed.

Doug