RE: [cdt-dev] code style with shared configuration

Sorry for the delayed response.

If all developers share the same installation, you could try to use the
plugin_customization.ini file for that purpose.
This file is part of the Eclipse product bundle (either
org.eclipse.platform or org.eclipse.sdk - depends on the installation).

You basically need to copy the CDT code style preferences into this file
and prefix the keys with the plugin id.
See the comments in the file for more details.

HTH
Toni