Re: [cdt-dev] Programmatically set Auto build on save on

        IWorkspace  ws= YourPlugin.getWorkspace();
        IWorkspaceDescription wsd = ws.getDescription();
        wsd.setAutoBuilding(true);
        ws.setDescription(wsd);

On 30/01/2009 11:43 AM, Patxi Gortázar wrote:
Hi,

I'm implementing a new language based on CDT and I need to set the property "Auto build on save" on automatically for new projects. How can I do it programmatically? I have extended the CDTCommonProjectWizard, defining my own project wizard, and I'm trying to set this property in the continueCreation() method, but I don't know

a) if this is the correct way to do so
b) how can I obtain an IEditableBuilder to set the "auto build on save" property (as you do in the BuildBehaviourTab class)

Also, I wonder whether this could be specified in my projectType extension point (maybe in the buildProperties property).

Thanks,
Patxi.