RE: [cdt-dev] DSF and DSF-GDB components in CDT build

Yes, that's partly what was intended by the debug feature, to be able to swap in DSF based gdb support. It can be linked in the same way.

Cheers,
Doug.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vivian Kong
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 3:58 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] DSF and DSF-GDB components in CDT build

Hi Pawel,

Feel free to take a stab at adding the components to the build. Let me know if you need anything.

Should we set up a DSF feature like the GNU Debug feature so users have the option to choose whether they would include DSF with their CDT installation or not?

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab

Inactive hide details for Pawel Piech ---01/23/2009 03:42:55 PM---Hi,Pawel Piech ---01/23/2009 03:42:55 PM---Hi,

Pawel Piech <pawel.piech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

01/23/2009 03:42 PM

[cdt-dev] DSF and DSF-GDB components in CDT build

Hi,
I've migrated the cdt-debug-dsf and cdt-debug-dsf-gdb components into
CDT and we've started development there.  However, I stopped short of
adding the new plugins to the CDT features because I'm worried about
screwing them up :-)

I assume that we can include these new components in the standard CDT
features, but I may be wrong.  Do we need to have a discussion about
it.  If not, is there anyone that'd be willing to help me in editing the
CDT features for the new plugins, or should I take a shot at it?

Thanks,
Pawel