[cdt-dev] List of CDT plugins?

Title: List of CDT plugins

Hi,

I am starting to get dependency problems within CDT and would like to check-out the latest (and greatest, and "completest" :-)

The FAQ refers to org.eclipse.cdt/all as being the place to look for, but, during the last CDT phone conference, I believe Doug S. mentionned that it wasn't really maintained anymore (maybe I misunderstood.)

My questions: Is "all" still OK? Otherwise, is there an "official" list of all the CDT components? And where/what would it be?

Thanks in advance,

/fc

Back to the top