From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marc Khouzam
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 2:33 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Conference call agenda

Hi,

My apologies for yet another suggestion, I don't want to be the new guy that thinks that "the way we did things in my old project" is the best and everyone should do the same.
So, don't be shy to disagree.

I found it useful to have the conference call wiki page ready before the actual conference call.  This would allow people to add items to the agenda as
the conference call day got closer.  It was my way of avoiding to forget something that I wanted to discuss :-) (It would also help confirm the meeting time and date.)

I don't mind being the one creating the conference call page if it can help (although, anyone can do it if they need it earlier than it is posted.)
Maybe a simple format of:

Call Info
Agenda
Attendees
Minutes

where attendees and minutes would of course be filled during/after the call.

Any objections?

Marc

Marc Khouzam
Software Designer, Methods and Tools

Ericsson Canada Inc

EMC/Q
8500 Decarie Blvd.
H4P 2N2, Mont-Royal, Qc, Canada
www.ericsson.com

Office: +514 345 7900 x42350
Fax: +514 345 6159
Mobile: +514 951 7191
Email: Marc.Khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ce courriel est confidentiel et uniquement destiné à son ou ses destinataires. Il est défendu de le consulter, de l'utiliser, de le dévoiler ou de le diffuser sans autorisation. Si ce message vous est parvenu par erreur, merci d'en aviser l'expéditeur par retour de courrier et de le détruire sans le divulguer.  Un courriel et ses pièces jointes peut être sans autorisation corrompu, interrompu, amendé, altéré et infecté. L'entreprise ne reçoit et n'envoie de courriel qu'avec l'entente qu'elle n'est responsable d'aucune corruption, interception, modification, altération, infection ou conséquence possible.

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.  E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.

Back to the top