Re: [cdt-dev] Navigator refresh?

> Sorry if this is more of a platform question but I was wondering how
> to programmatically refresh the project explorer when new files are
> created as a result of running a launch?

You might try something like:

yourProject.refreshLocal(IResource.DEPTH_INFINITE, monitor);
  or if changes could be anywhere in the workspace:
getWorkspace().getRoot().refreshLocal(IResource.DEPTH_INFINITE, monitor);

Then if any resource in the project/workspace is changed, all views
with a resource listener should receive a change event.

Back to the top