[cdt-dev] Standalone Indexer (again :)

Hi to all -

First - I'd like to thank you all, CDT is great!

I was using CDT for a while now. I'm playing around with some standalone (not an Eclipse plugin) application using CDT, partly as an academic project, partly as a hobby. After some investigation I was able to make it parse source files, build AST and then perform some simple processing. And I believe I did it in a simplest possible way (using GPPLanguage.getDefault().getASTTranslationUnit(...) and visitors).

Now I'm dreaming about building an Index :) I know this subject is returning over and over and I understand perfectly that standalone applications is not exactly what CDT was made for, but if anyone could share any example of building standalone Index/Indexer I would be very, very grateful.

Enjoy your Holidays :)

Thanks a lot

- Pawel Iwaszko

Tysiace zabawnych wierszyków.Dodaj swoj