[cdt-dev] "Implement Method" refactoring should generate the definition in another file. Possible?

Hello,

Currently the "Implement Method" refactoring inlines the definition in
the same header file. Is it possible to generate a new .cc file, and
create the definition in there? If not, are there any particular
reasons why the CDT team has not implemented this?
I am considering contributing a patch for it - I'd like to know if
it's a worthy endeavor though ;)

Thanks for your hardwork

Back to the top