[cdt-dev] Happy Holidays!

Hey guys,

I just wanted to wish you all the best for this Holiday season. The CDT continues to be a "Rock Star" in the Eclipse world and that's thanks to all of your efforts and contributions in making the CDT successful, both as a C/C++ IDE and as a community.

I am looking forward to what the new year will bring. I'll be working on the 1.0 release of Wascana and ensuring CDT works for Windows development (and especially fix up the gdb support there). I'll also be venturing into Linux cross-development as you'll see in my tutorial at EclipseCon. And along the way I continue to look at how C++ will continue to evolve and grow in the industry and how to make sure the CDT continues to grow along with it. I'm especially following the introduction of C++0x and what that will all bring. Or maybe that'll have to wait for 200a. ;)

Happy Holidays to you all!
Doug.

Back to the top