[cdt-dev] Commit rights for Andrew Niefer have been expired

tools.cdt Committers,
Doug Schaefer has expired the commit rights for Andrew Niefer (aniefer).
The reason for this change is:

We haven't heard from Andrew Niefer in a very long time. He's busy working
on PDE build and other platform things. If he ever gets involved in the CDT
again, we'll vote him in. Promoting to Emeritus for his great work on the
semantic analysis algorithms in the parser.

To honor Andrew Niefer's contributions to the project, Doug Schaefer has
nominated Andrew Niefer for Committer Emeritus status.

Back to the top