[cdt-dev] Problem with running CDT in debug mode

hi all.

I am a newbie of CDT. I am trying to run my C++ program in debugging mode. I follow the instruction from the CDT's help but did not succeed. I made a breakpoint, the program did stop there. BUT I can not view values of variables. I opened the variable windows, but could not add variables into. Does any of you know about this issue.

I am using linux 64x and installed cdt recently. So I believe it is up-to-date.

Any comment would be very appreciated.

Thanks,
Dzung

Back to the top