From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Raed Abu-Sanad
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 9:03 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Eclipse for ARM on Ubuntu

Hi,

I have managed to run the hellow world using GCC for x86 on eclipse on Linux.
could guide me to a tutorial or help links to set eclipse to arm-gcc to start develop cpde for ARMs (LPC23xx).
what steps required to set it?

thanks
Raed

Click here for FREE customisable desktop wallpapers. Get them Now!

Back to the top