[cdt-dev] EclipseCon 2009 Call For Submissions

Hey gang,

Just a friendly reminder to put your proposals in to for EclipseCon 2009. The C/C++ category has room for three long talks, 10 short talks, and one tutorial. Let make sure we take advantage of them and show the Eclipse community how cool it is to use the CDT, or write plug-ins for the CDT or what have you.

I've already entered one on the work I'm doing on using the CDT to support gcc and gdb cross development from a Windows host to a qemu target running Linux. I could probably stretch it to a tutorial if needed but please get your ideas in.

Cheers,
Doug.

Back to the top