Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Conference Call

Title: CDT Conference Call
Hi Doug,
I'm sorry I missed today's call.  I wanted to give a couple of progress updates to the CDT community:
- The DD 1.1 release is nearing completion this month.  After it is out I would like to start the process of contributing its components to CDT
- I've addressed a couple of bugs in Debug Platform which were blocking work I am planning in CDT:
  - Bug 212316 (Allow multiple debuggers to create breakpoints using the same edit.)  - This will allow CDT users to create hardware breakpoints more conveniently.  And it will allow non-CDT debugger integrations to use the CDT editor still.
  - Bug 229219 ( Track "debugContext" with the window evaluation context.) - This will allow CDT debugger contributed to debugger views to be converted into commands, where their visibility can be better controlled... with the goal of reducing overall clutter in Eclipse debuggers.

-Pawel

Schaefer, Doug wrote:

When: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 11:00 AM-12:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
Where: Details here - http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/calls

Reminder of this month's CDT Call.

Agenda:
- Review of actions from the CDT Summit