[cdt-dev] Question about Custom Rendering in Memory View

Hi,

I am integrating a custom debugger into Eclipse and I want to add my own
custom rendering to a memory view.  I have to provide a label adapter which
receives an address and MemoryRenderingElement to render.  The problem is
that my custom rendering may need one or more
MemoryRenderingElement's/addresses to render the format, depending on the
memory contents.  Is this possible in the memory view framework?