RE: [cdt-dev] gdb debugger error

Hi Mike,

I'm no expert with the CDT debug, but I'll try to help.
Can you tell me what you are doing?
What launch configuration are you choosing?
You said you attached to the program; is that program the binary within
your project?
What versions are you using (CDT, Eclipse, even GDB.)

Thanks

P.S. There is a new debugging solution that works with the CDT called
DSF.  It has not
been tested on Solaris, but if you want to try it, I would be in a
better position to help
you.  You can get info on how to download it from
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/dd/downloads.php