RE: [cdt-dev] How to import or point to C/C++ Code Review Provider

TPTP might be a better place to ask. We really haven't been involved with this feature. Having said that, maybe we should...

Doug.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Courtney, Mike
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 2:32 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] How to import or point to C/C++ Code Review Provider

Can someone please tell me how to import or hook the C/C++ Code Review Provider jars  or zip into the TPTP Analysis tool? I downloaded it from http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/home/downloads/drops/TPTP-4.2.2.html.

I am not sure where to ask about it, but this seemed like a good place since amongst C/C++ developers here.

I am not even able to figure out how to create a new Domain for C/C++ code in addition to the std Java one that comes with Eclipse via the TPTP Analysis dialog (i.e. Code Review for Java). I am running Eclipse 3.3.0 on Solaris 5.10 i386.

Thanks.