[cdt-dev] Summit Details

Does anyone have any dietary restrictions? We need to let the caterers know if there are...

Also, I have taken a stab at a proposed schedule on the wiki page (http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/summitfall2008#Proposed_Schedule). The basic idea is that on day 1 we handle the project management/administrative stuff, and then day 2 and day 3 are hardcore technical sessions where we divide into two different groups, which each discuss one of the two topics listed. The topics are very high level and I figure that we will sub-organize each one to take advantage of the time allocated to each one. I am somewhat shooting from the hip with this, so please let me know if you have suggestions or improvements.

Thanks,

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto