[cdt-dev] including new tool in managed build.

My "projectwizard" plugin creates a project using cdt managed build.
By default while creation it also provides some files .
like .c , .h,.XXX etc.

my .h file is like this

#include .XXX

Then while building i am getting some complilation error, bcoz internal builder doesn't know about how to build the .XXX file.

Is it possible that while building the project,my own tool for building .XXX files is called and then the internal builder?

If yes , please tell me how it can be done.

Thanks in Advance.
Padam