[cdt-dev] Changing gears

Hi everyone,

Today is officially my last day as an IBM employee.  I've decided to go back to school to pursue a graduate degree or two at the University of Toronto.

This doesn't mean I'll be disappearing from CDT or PTP land.  Some units within the university are actively encouraging students and instructors to adopt CDT as part of their C/C++ development process.  I'll be helping out in that regard, primarily through fixing any usability issues that the folks here run into.  I'm also looking forward to seeing the first official release of RDT.  I'll help out there wherever I can.

Looking forward to some more open source,
Jason

Back to the top