Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 5.0.1 RC1

I created a new update site for pre-release purposes...so I'll move the 5.0.1 bits to this new site.

The update site (http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/ganymede) should contain CDT 5.0 only right now (probably won't see the change until the mirrors get updated)

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab

Inactive hide details for Subs ---09/04/2008 10:51:57 AM---I'm not doing this myself, just reporting what users are finding.Subs ---09/04/2008 10:51:57 AM---I'm not doing this myself, just reporting what users are finding.

Subs <dmsubs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

09/04/2008 10:51 AM

Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 5.0.1 RC1

I'm not doing this myself, just reporting what users are finding.

However, this is pretty poor if RC builds become available through the
update site, and thus anybody/everybody will see there is an update and
try and use it...

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/5.0.1/I.I200808290803/index.html
>  >
>  > Regards,