[cdt-dev] Refreshing UI when using IManagedOptionValueHandler

Hello again,
i am just working on setting options dynamicly in my toolchain or tools....
I implemented IManagedOptionValueHandler for one option to set an other enum option
when the handlevalue method gets called:

public boolean handleValue(IBuildObject configuration,
IHoldsOptions holder, IOption option, String extraArgument,
int event)
{
if(configuration instanceof IConfiguration)
{
IConfiguration conf = (IConfiguration)configuration;
// change enum option
IOption unroll = holder.getOptionById("f16.toolchain.compiler.general.opti_option.unroll");
ManagedBuildManager.setOption(conf, holder, unroll,f16.toolchain.compiler.general.opti_option.unroll.2");
}
     return true;
}

Problem is that the UI didnt get refreshed, i have to reopen the build settings to see the changes.
Any idea how to solve this problem ?

Sincerly
Patrick

Back to the top