RE: [cdt-dev] temporarily switch off indexer programmatically

The clean solution to this is to use an IndexerSetupParticipant:

CCorePlugin.getIndexManager().addIndexerSetupParticipant(participant);

With that you can postpone the initialization of the indexer until you
are done
with importing code to the project.

Markus.