[cdt-dev] Keyboard shorcuts for "Show Next/Previous Reference".

1. I can't find how to configure shortcuts for these two buttons on "Call Hierarchy View".
   Is it possible to do this?

2. And similar question about "Show Next Match(Ctrl+.)" when used after "Find References": is it possible to configure shortcut for this action to work from editor?

The only thing I can do now is to use "Next Annotation (Ctrl+.)" in editor and move across references only inside the same file but not across all references in many files.

So in general I would like to have keyboard shortcuts that work in editor but are binded to actions from views.
Is it possible now?

Back to the top