RE: [cdt-dev] API-Tooling errors in cdt.ui

I remain to be convinced how we can hope to clean up the build system without breaking tons of API that was put in there over the years.

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

Inactive hide details for "Schaefer, Doug" <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"Schaefer, Doug" <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          "Schaefer, Doug" <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          08/14/2008 01:39 PM

          Please respond to

cc

Subject

RE: [cdt-dev] API-Tooling errors in cdt.ui

I really need to be convinced to call it anything other than 5.1. But we can change the version numbers anytime during a release cycle, and more than once if we have to.

Doug.