[cdt-dev] doxygen

Hi,

Is it posible to enable doxygen on workspace level?

The other day I was trying hard to find it in preferences. I checked all of them but failed. "doxygen" in filter yields no result. C/C++ Development guide yields no result.  It was only today that I found how - in bugzilla, bug 243987, thanks to Andrew Ferguson (Project Properties -> C/C++ General -> Enable project specific settings -> choose doxygen). It may be benefitial to put the preference in more straightforward place.

Is there any RTFM how to use doxygen feature in CDT? What does this setting let me do? Hoping I don't have to research old bugs in bugzilla to find out.

Thanks,

Andrew

Back to the top